Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. ~Mark Twain
UPDATED AS OF 15TH APRIL, 2011
An exemplary response was received from our friends in echoing to the donation drive for the visit to Handicapped and Disabled Children Association of Klang on Sunday, 1st of May, 2011.
I must give commendation to all who have given unconditional support to my hubby and his charity comrade, aka our spiritual leader, Mr Ngo Chong Let who had garnered a total fund of RM14,550.00 within a 2 weeks drive.
It is truly an amazing experience to be able to materialize our aim at helping this home in such a speedy manner. It is indeed a blessing to have family and friends who are deep down inside, a compassionate lot. My heartfelt appreciation to all and pray for best of health in return for your kindness and generosity.
To summaries in detail our preparation so far, as of today, 15th April,2011:
(1) Purchased and Installed new wardrobes to the girls and boys dormitory
(2) Purchased and Delivered one single door refrigerator for the girls dormitory
(3) Purchased and Delivered one unit DVD player for the general area
(4) Sponsored packed lunch and drinking water from Old Town White Coffee for home's children & visitors of 140 pax.
(5) Confirmation of one clown performance
(6) Confirmation of A & W package food with Mascot and games
(7) Sponsored prizes for children games
I want you to know that none of the above can come into realization without each of your contribution. I am proud of you, my friends.
I AM ONLY ONE, BUT STILL I AM ONE. I CANNOT DO EVERYTHING, BUT STILL I CAN DO SOMETHING. AND BECAUSE I CANNOT DO EVERYTHING, I WILL NOT REFUSE TO DO SOMETHING THAT I CAN DO. ~ Helen Keller
Program of the Day:
10am - Gather at Sungai Rasau Toll Plaze, near Tugu Keris
10.30am - Arrival at Handicapped and Disabled Children Association of Klang
Welcome dance by the children
Welcome speech delivered by the Chairman, Mr Morgan
11.00am - Official handing over donations to Mr Morgan
Tour around the building and facilities
11.30am - A&W Mascot and Clown games
12.00pm - lunch
1.00pm - Time with children
2.00pm - Goodbye
For those of you who wish to join us in the visit, please email to me at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you once again to all my friends and relatives, you certainly have a heart of GOLD!