Thursday 12 March 2009

Something to Commemorate

Today was very special to me.

It was almost a miracle.
Villi passed his SPM.
Mind you, with flying colours! By my standards.

One year round of fetching him to tuition, yelling on top of my lungs to:

~ Stop the computer games!
~ Wake up for tuition!
~ Go eat!
~ Take your vitamins!
~ Sleep early!
~ Keep yourself healthy!

has finally paid off. Phew!

The nightmare of having him to re-sit for another year was finally over. Tears dwelling in my eyes when he hugged me with the result slip in the school compound. I suddenly feel that my shoulders were almost weightless. 17 years of responsibility were eventually released. God, I need time to rejoice!

Congratulations to you, my Bao Bei.

p/s: Sorry son if mama made you look bad but I just can't help to think of the worst scenario...you were great and you are!

2 comments:

Vivian said...

Hahaha mi you know this is the 1st time I'm reading this. Thought it was funny when u said 'by my standards'..C'mon, this villi geow sure got hope wan..what you think ah? Our house got more than one genius u know.. ahem. Haha!

Swiss Palma said...

Hi Van, mama don't usually go round bragging about my jewels at home...but I am sure very proud of you both! Keep it up my dear children.