Gong Xi Fa Cai to everybody who is reading this blog...I am truly excited that many people out there are a caring lot. As I can see from my sitemeter, people logged in to find out the locations of the Old Folks Homes and Orphanages, I am sure most of them were checking out the places to visit during these auspicious days to share the joy of new year with the less fortunate.
Keep it up friends, please spread your LOVE, tell the people around you that the Less Fortunate Ones are waiting for your visit. They don't mind if there are no Ang Pows, but rather your mere presence with some New Year cookies and mandarine oranges are the best gifts. All they want is your care and love.
Listed below are some Orphanages located around the Klang Valley:
1. Persatuan Pure Life - 03-77829391 contact Ms Tam Sin Sing
2. Rumah Charis - 03-77844645 contact Ms Suzanne Lee
3. Rumah Hope - 03-7954 5523 contact Ms. Ruku
4. Rumah Ozanam - 03-77819090 contact Datuk Joseph Ragaratman
5. Rumah Sayangan - 03-91303687 contact Ms Charissa Giam
6. Compassion Home - 03-56379366 contact Mr Paul
7. Rumah Faith - 03-87364500 contact Ms Catherine
8. Sunbeams Home - 03-42960867 contact Pastor Alvin Tan
9. Rumah Impian - 03-78043451 contact Mdm Valerie Tan
10. Rumah Triniti - 03-7785 7808 contact Ms Mathilda
and the oldfolksHomes as well:
1. Rumah Orang-orang Tua Ampang - 03-42918978
2. Little Sisters Of The Poor (Cheras)- 03-91311464
3. YMCA Senior Citizens Club - 03-22741439
4. Rumah Charis -03-78915977
5. Home For The Aged -03-91311464
There are many more homes awaiting your visit, do feel free to check out this site for more informations.
By the way, please don't forget to buy your New Year cookies from Organisations like this one who baked cookies for fund raising:
Wishing you an enjoyable experience!