Those who wish to be admitted for a straight two years residential course must be from poor and needy families, age between 16 to 19 years old.
2. Carpentry - Students are trained in basic, as well as advance skills in furniture-making using both hand tools and wood working machine.
3. Welding - Students are trained in Arc-welding and various Gas-welding techniques.
4. Computer Maintenance and Graphic Design & Multimedia.
2. To provide residential care and promote holistic development.
3. To empower Youth to realise their full potentials.
MYTC is doing its share to produce literate and ethical youth with high morals. MYTC is established for the underprivileged youth who have no where to turn to for their hidden potentials to bloom. Armed with technical skills and character building training upon graduation, MYTC youth are geared up for thriving employment and good citizen.
All donation cheques should be made payable to "Montfort Youth Training Centre". You can either mail donation to:
Montfort Youth Training Centre
P.O. Box 612
89507 Penampang, Sabah
Contact: Bro Francis Chua, s.g,
Tel: 6088-721053, 6088-715391 Fax: 6088-721054
You can directly bank-in/credit your donation to the Centre's Bank Account at ALLIANCE BANK A/C No.: 101-2300-1001-8719
Please note that all donations are TAX EXEMPTED under Malaysian tax law
vide Section 44(6), Income Tax Act 1967
Warta Kerajaan No.5879 dd.08.05.2003
"Those Whom The World Neglects, Must Move You The Most" - St Louis Marie de Montfort