Saturday 20 December 2008

Injured Again!





Why I said "Injured Again"? Because, the history of the first time was not very long ago...

Simply a human mistake this time. Fell into the drainage manhole outside my gate this morning while doing the gardening works.

My hubby had lifted the grill cover and walked off to get the tool to clear a small plant that grew inside the wall of the drain, unfortunately I walked in with eyes admiring at my plants with no idea of the hollow ground awaits me...

Almost breathless after realizing that I was inside the drain, yet I can't move at all and it took me a while to regain my composure and finally being pulled out by him. Got a twisted knee and a swollen thigh with minor bruises on elbow and palm.

Now I can understand how the old folks can die after fallen into the drain.

No comments: