Thursday 13 September 2007

The 100th blog


This blog marks the 100th time of my writing in helping the needy.

I feel good about it. I hope you feel the same way too as I know enthusiastic readers like you are browses the net searching for topics offering help to the underprivileged.

I am thankful that God has given me the health, the ability as well as the time to sit down and exercise my brain, to think of what I can do using this computer and the internet facility to help others, without stepping out of home. I am delighted that this blog has somehow served its deed by receiving many encouraging comments that spurred me on from time to time. I thank you for that!

I also somehow feel that by helping others, we will be helped in someways in times of need. Because whatever we do, there is an eye watching us from above.

So, go on unreservedly to help people. The world will be a better place.

Happy blogging to all my friends!


~ "It takes a noble person to plant a seed for a tree that some day gives shade to people he may never meet" ~ Author Unknown

No comments: