Saturday 27 October 2007

Persatuan Penjagaan Kanak-kanak Cacat Klang Selangor

Just came back from The Kasih Sayang Charity Dinner 2007 at Centro, Klang.

Mr Morgun, the Founder/Chairman of the centre has done a fantastic job on the event. A total of 100 tables were sold and approximately RM110,000 was raised through this dinner including some cash donations during the dinner itself. This is very close to Mr Morgan and his team's target of RM120,000.00. Congratulations to you, all the supporting staff, volunteers and children of the home.

My family and friends have enjoyed the dinner program whole heartedly, especially the children's performance which captured the audiences' hearts. Besides the scrumptious 8 course dinner and lively entertainers, lucky star has decided to shine on our table by delivering us the first Lucky Draw!! It was truly amazing. To add icing to the cake, I have also got a Complimentary ticket to The Royal London Circus sticked underneath my chair! It was one of the pleasant surprises threw in by the Organiser, can you believe it? Well, I personally don't have any idea how much it's worth, but, I have decided to give it away, if anyone is interested, please send me an email with your name and address and I will mail it over to you, remember, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!



1,000 pax dinner at the Centro Ballroom


A new place in Klang, comfortable, I must say


Mr Morgun, Kelly to his right, and myself


Free ticket valid from 11 Oct to 25 Nov, 2007 , anyone interested?


A group of lucky people




They have put in their hearts and souls for the night, bravo!

The food was simply "Yummy"! or rather is it the good feeling of doing charity?


No comments: